Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Harry Potter 6 Trailer



The teaser trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is out. Its a nice little trailer that conveys what the movie is about. Considering that this is the book where we learn about Voldemort's secret and the way to vanquish him, its no surprise that we see more of the young Voldemort than Harry in this teaser.

I found the first half of the book, which detailed Harry's social life, to be quite boring. But these sections usually work better on-screen, since we've grown used to seeing the actors in those roles. Beginning with the Horcruxes, the book was a fantastic read and if even half the thrill and excitement is provided by the film, we should be in for a great ride. I can't wait to see the visual interpretation of the sequence in the cave, my favorite segment in the entire book.

I thought the book was better than books 4 and 5, my least favorite books in the series and since I liked the movie versions of those 2 books, I'm definitely looking forward to this one.

3 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the trailer is awesome!!! i am really looking forward to the movie now. a pity that kuselan has stolen potter's limelight.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger mitr_bayarea said...

Balaji-

thanks for the trailer...we sure are going to be seeing more of Voldemort in this movie, since Dumbledore's journey into his memory during his sessions w/Hary form the crux of this book.

 
At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being a die-hard fan of HP, I cant wait for the movie. I jsut love the trailer in and out. Young tom is good. Pavadai dumbledore is back in this movie too and young. I guess Ginny in the night suit is during the last fight in Hogwarts. And after math of the fight is Ron lying down. I am soooo excited.

- Hermione.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home