Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Joke Time

I've always loved good laugh but of late, most jokes I've heard have simply been variations of older jokes. So I can almost always guess the punchline, thereby reducing the effectiveness of the joke. But I heard a real good one a short while back on the radio. The punchline completely surprised me and got me laughing heartily. Hope its new for atleast some of you...

A woman in a restroom stall heard the woman in the next stall say "Hi".
Not quite sure what the etiquette was for restroom stall conversations, she responded with a timid "Hi" too.
"How are you?", asked the woman in the next stall.
"I'm fine", she replied, already a little uncomfortable.
"What are you upto?", continued her neighbor.
"Well... you know... ", she replied just to be polite, desperately wishing the other woman would stop carrying the unpleasant conversation further.
"Can I come over?", asked the woman next.
"Ofcourse not! What kind of a pervert are you?", she said, with more than a little rudeness.
She then heard the other woman say "Honey, I'll have to call you back. There's this idiot in the next stall who keeps answering all my questions"!

4 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger Munimma said...

talking about jokes, I just visited sulfury's blog. He ranges from awful to awesome.

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

came across these recently...thot they were quite funny:

6) Teacher : "Sam, you talk a lot !"
Sam : "It's a family tradition".
Teacher : "What do you mean?"
Sam : "Sir, my grandpa was a street hawker, my father
is a teacher".
Teacher : "What about your mother?"
Sam : "She's a woman".

GIRL : Darling, I want to dance like this forever.
BOY : Don't you ever want to improve??

BOY : I would go to the end of the world for you!
GIRL : Yes, but would you stay there??

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Ram C said...

good ones.....

including Ram's

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Kaps said...

ROTFL...Did you post this since you had Blogstipation or just felt like posting this?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home