Friday, September 09, 2005

iPod Nano

The iPod line has a new baby! Apple unveiled the iPod Nano a couple of days ago. The Nano is thinner(supposedly pencil-thin @ 0.27 inches) and sleeker than its predecessors and its battery lasts upto 14 hours. It can display the color art for the currently-playing album and can carry photos too. It comes in 2GB($199) and 4GB($249) models.

I have my entire Tamil film song MP3 collection on my mini iPod and still have ~2 Gig to spare. So I'm in no hurry for a new MP3 player, Nano or otherwise. But hey, I can still drool, can't I?

5 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger carkar said...

IPOD nano looks awesome. have to go to the store and check out what it feels like. I guess it is lighter than the mini as it is a flash based plaer and doesn't have to hold a hard disk.
hmm only 2 gig ? Thats roughly 400 songs, right ? A friend of mine was playing S.Ve.Shekar dramas from his IPOD.. thats one idea to fill up the remaining 2 gigs :)

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Narayanan Venkitu said...

Brains..Brains...and full of brains...I mean....Steve Jobs.

People around me at work...rave about this new NANO...everyone is waiting.! Looks like NANO was launched because Jobs wasn't too happy with the MINI.

Whatever...Its great to see nice products like this in the market.

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Balaji, love your blog. I was wondering if you could tell me where i can download good Tamil MP3s. Thanks!

 
At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Balaji

I just bot an IPOD nanol; however when I tried to upload songs from my laptop to the nano, it comes up with a msg saying that the original file could not be found. Any suggestions ?

Thanks
Sukan

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Balaji said...

sukan, i have an ipod mini but i'm guessing the basic techniques r the same. is this your first attempt?
usually i go into iTunes and add the folder/files to the library. i then use the menu command "update ipod" and the songs get uploaded.havent had any problems so far. hope u figure out the problem...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home