Friday, June 24, 2005

Update on Updates

- Reviews for Anniyan and Arindhum Ariyaamalum are now online at bbreviews.

- The US Tamil Cinema Viewer guide has been updated with more categories suggested by the commenters.

Planned Weekend Updates:

- Thots on Batman Begins, which I plan to see in IMAX tomorrow night...

- The I, Me, Myself meme(finally!) which IBH tagged me for...

- Thots on Twelfth Card, which I hope to finish reading tonight...

- Upgrade of the Great Movie Lines list to a Top-25(maybe more!) list by adding some of the great lines in the comments section...

- Attempt to come up with an idea for continuing the Unfinished Business story started by Munimma and continued by Arvind...

- Cover up the bruises that will be inflicted by the wife if I actually sit at the computer for the time needed to do all the above :-)

TGIF! Have a great weekend everybody :-)

2 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger Narayanan Venkitu said...

Cover up the bruises that will be inflicted by the wife ..!!


I thought it was only me.!!! Good luck.!

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Munimma said...

Poor woman! probably in the throes of Post Natal Dep.

You forgot to add one more to your to do list - Upload the latest of lil kozhukku kutti Karthik. Infact this should be priority 1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home