Monday, June 20, 2005

Seinfeld Season 4


[Pic Courtesy Amazon]

After missing out on it for our wedding anniversary, I finally added the Season 4 DVD set of Seinfeld to my collection, thanks to Father's Day. With episodes like "The Contest", "The Pick", "The Junior Mint" and "The Outing", this was undoubtedly the best season of American TV's best sitcom. I have no doubts that I will forever cherish it (and not just because it was Karthik's first gift to me :-) Not that there's anything wrong with that!

2 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger Balaji said...

my sentiments exactly :-)

btw, the outing is the 1 where people think seinfeld and george are gay. i think u r thinking of 'the hamptons'(another hilarious episode) when u talk about kramer's crabs(not crabs, its lobsters). i guess its pretty obvious i'm a big seinfeld fan huh? :-)

 
At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A show about nothing....how can one fail to love such a show!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home